New information has been posted under the Conventions tab. See the attached flyers for more information.
New information has been posted under the Conventions tab. See the attached flyers for more information.View full post
PCT dues: PCT dues are mailed to the Regional Secretary/Treasurer, PRPNW Hazel Bettencourt. Please get them in on time or you could face suspension. PLEASE!
PRPNW Dan Holloway is the Regional Credentials Chairman. Please send him a copy of your Regional and National Convention Delegate Credentials Forms. His address is as follows:
Dan Holloway, PRPNW
2544 W Sheryl St
Meridian, ID 83642-4313
Phone: (208) 888-1196
Shipmates, Effective immediately, RVP Mark Thompson is the Regional Americanism-Patriotism Committee Chairman. Copies of your Annual Branch Committee Report should be sent to him 30 days prior to the Regional Convention. Or, you can e-mail him or call him for other arrangements:
Mark W. Thompson
Regional Vice President, Northwest, FRA
8414 S. 120th St.
Seattle, WA 98178-4518
Phone: (253)232-7324 Cell – Text Friendly / (206)623-3551 Fax
Shipmates, the following are reports due:
1. Annual Report of Branch Officers: Ensure it is signed! Copy to RP, RVP, and National FRA HQ. Forms are found on FRA website (ww.fra.org) under Membership/Officer Resources. It is called Branch Officers Report Form.
2. Regional Delegate Credentials Form: Ensure it is signed! List the RP and the RVP as your Proxies, just in case of illness or non-attendance. Copy to RP, RVP, and Regional Credentials Chairman. Form is found on FRA website (www.fra.org) under Membership/Member Resources. It is called Delegate Credentials Form for Regional Conventions.
3. National Delegate Credentials Form: Sign it! List the RP and RVP as your Proxies, just in case of illness or non-attendance! Copy to National HQ, NP, NVP, RP, RVP, NW Regional Credentials Chairman, and National Convention Committee Chairman:
PRPSE James E “Robbie” Robbins, Jr
Chairman, 89th FRA National Convention Committee, Inc
2712 Holly Ridge Dr
Orange Park, FL 32073-6515
. Forms are found on FRA website (ww.fra.org) under Membership/Officer Resources. It is called Branch Delegate Form.
4. Committee Reports: Four reports are due: Americanism/Patriotism, Public Relations, Youth Activities, and Health, Welfare, and Rehabilitation. Fillable and printable forms are found on FRA website (www.fra.org) under Membership/Officer Resources. It is called Committee Report Forms. Ensure they are signed by each Branch committee chairman and the Branch President. Reports go to each of the Regional Committee Chairs for that report 30 days before the Regional Convention. Or, you can call the Regional Chair and ask to hand-carry them to the convention or make other arrangements.
5. PCT dues: PCT dues are mailed to the Regional Secretary/Treasurer, PRPNW Hazel Bettencourt.